Services and Prices
|Tax Consultation||Starts at $99.50/hr|
|Tax Preparation (1040)||$198|
|Tax Preparation (Business Returns) Schedule C,D,E,F||Starts at $250 + Additional Schedule C,D,E,F $70 each|
|Corporate Business 1120C, 1120S,1065,1041||Starts at $850|
|Business Start-Up||Starts at $850|
|Business & Personal Consulting Fee||$169.95/hr|
|Personal Property Tax Returns||$70 each|
|Property Management||Starts at $69.50/hr|
|Estate Planning||Starts at $69.50/hr|
|Non-Profit Tax Returns (990 etc.)||Starts at $750|
|Previous Year(s) Business Returns Schedule C,D,E,F||Starts at $350|
|Credit and Financial Counseling||Starts at $125|
|Amended Returns||Starts at $300|
|Quick Review of Returns||$50|
|Bookkeeping||Depends on Business Size|
|Accounting Services||Depends on Business Size|
Business returns pricing may vary depending on the size and amount of accounting involved in completing the return.
Fees and Prices
Shipping Fee on Mail Returns:
$30 each tax year
Second Copy of Tax Return: $25
• Please allow 5-10 business working days for Individual (1040) and Amended Returns and 2-4 weeks for Business Returns.
• All Electronic Filing does not include the bank and software fees.
• All services needing Schedules C, D, and E will be subject to accounting fees by a CPA. Please be aware that additional fees may incur.
• When you drop off your tax information, please make sure you have completed/included the following:
• A copy of Picture ID and Social Security Card
• Proof of Dependents Residency which include birth certificate, rental lease, medical records,or social service letter.
• If you owe child support, the IRS, student loans, MVA fines, or any other fines/fees, PLEASE INFORM US.
• For more information about our bank partner, Refund Advantage, please visit refund-advantage.com.
• Charles Village Tax Services Inc. is not responsible for errors regarding inaccurate information provided by you, the taxpayer. Providing inaccurate information can result in an audit. Nor will Charles Village Tax Services Inc. be liable for penalties and IRS or MD State assessed to your account.